RideReady is a great tool that can get you better prepared and often in less time than limited-content books. RideReady is designed to better simulate the sorts of questions that you see on the checkride plus RideReady is updated in REAL TIME from post-checkride "after action" reports from pilots. The editorial team that manages RideReady content is comprised of professional instructors and FAA Designated Examiners. RideReady content is 100% FAA ACS compatible and is regularly updated.
Here's our Top Ten list of why RideReady is better than such books:
- More Content. RideReady has many more questions than those booklets do. All of our questions are drawn from actual pilot checkride de-briefings and examiner interviews.
- Regular Updates. We work to constantly update the software to keep it up to date as we get post-checkride reports from pilots like you and as FAA rules change. RideReady is 100% FAA ACS compatible.
- Free Lifetime Updates. Updates are always free and are simple to get using the built-in update utility. Compare this to a book which is basically becoming obsolete the moment that it is printed.
- Aircraft Type Specific Content While such books write generically about airplanes, chances are that this software knows about the specific aircraft that YOU fly. You tell RideReady which aircraft you are training in and then it will ask you questions from its database about your airplane. While RideReady's database includes questions for many common trainer types, if your aircraft is not included, you can even enter 'custom' aircraft details.
- Rote, Reasoning, and Scenario Type Questions. Typical books ask only dry, fairly "rote" questions. While you are likely to be asked some such questions on your checkride, you will also be asked a number of reasoning and scenario-type questions. RideReady includes all types of questions that you are likely to be asked on your FAA checkride oral.
- Illustrated! RideReady includes hundreds of charts and figures to assist your learning.
- Polished User Experience. RideReady is easy and convenient to use - featuring timesaving features such as the ability search questions and tag questions as easy or difficult to focus and streamline your study.
- Lifelong Learning. Because it is regularly updated and updates are free, RideReady is useful as a refresher tool long after your checkride. (In fact, some pilots buy RideReady for certificates / ratings that they are already certified for just for that reason.)
- RideReady is field-tested and pilots agree that is a great way to gain the knowledge and confidence required to impress the examiner...
- ... but don't take our word for it! You can download the demo of RideReady FREE (PC version) and decide whether it's right for you before you buy it.