CASA Australia Recency / Currency Tracking
Safelog has built-in analysis tools to help you maintain currency with Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) Australia Regulations.
Safelog automatically calculates your currency with regards to:
- Flying and Duty Hours
- 30 flying/block hours in 7 days
- 100 flying/block hours in 30 days
- 900 flying/block hours in 365 days
- 90 duty hours in 14 days
- Carrying Passengers
- Carrying Passengers - Day
- Carrying Passengers - Night
- Instrument Currency Requirements
- IFR Flight: 61.870 (2)
- IFR Flight in Airplanes: 61.870 (3)
- IFR Flight in Helicopters: 61.870 (3)
- 2D Instrument Approach Operation: 61.870 (4)
- 3D Instrument Approach Operation: 61.870 (5)
- Azimuth Guidance Operation: 61.870 (6)
- Course Deviation Indicator Operation: 61.870 (7)
- IFR Flight - Single Pilot: 61.875
- Old Instrument Currency Requirements (historical - useful for past analysis)
- IFR Flight
- RNAV/(GNSS) approach in IMC as pilot in command
- Instrument approach using DME or GPS arrival procedures in IMC as pilot in command
- NDB approach in IMC as pilot in command
- VOR approach in IMC as pilot in command
- ILS or LLZ approach in IMC as pilot in command
- RNAV/(GNSS) approach as pilot in command using a specific GNSS equipment type
- IFR Flight - Single Pilot
You can find the above via Currency ... CASA Australia Currency and Limitations.
- You can supplement the above rules with those that you may want by regulation or by your company rules by going to Currency ... Custom Currency/Limits/Rules and creating your own.
- You can choose to pin rules that are of particular importance to you to appear in your dashboard / email summaries.
- If you think we should have something built-in for Australian Pilots which we currently don't, please contact us and we'll be happy to discuss adding it.
Yes, we have Australia-specific logbook printouts! Look under Printing / Reports ... Logbook Printouts ... Australia Logboook Printouts.
Safelog Logbook View Printout
Australian Pro Pilot Log
Australian Pro Pilot Log (Dep/Arr in Details)
Australian Pro Pilot Log (Dep/Via/Arr in Details)
Australian Pro Pilot Log (Totals "Arrows", Column Numbers at Bottom)
CASA Australia Currency Analysis