test bank contains questions pertaining to
050-08-02 Tropical climatology
. The following list contains only a relatively small percentage of the pertinent
questions. Our software, which you are free to download now at no cost, will
generally contain a much more complete set of questions associated with this
test bank. This list is intended only to familiarize you in a general way with
the questions of the
JAA ATPL Theory Test Prep Software
That said, while the following questions are intended
as a general familiarization tool, this list may not be up-to-date nor accurate.
We do not update this website as often as we update our software, which will
contain at any moment all questions that we have for a given test / topic. Therefore,
if you need to actually study for your test, instead of using the list below,
we strongly, strongly encourage you to download our GroundSchool
written test prep software. Not only is it more complete and up-to-date, but is also considerably faster and more efficient as a study tool.
from the JAA ATPL
- The NE Monsoon affecting India, blows in ... and gives ... and ... conditions.
- Flying from Dakar to Rio de Janeiro, where is the ITCZ in the northern winter?
- What is the name of the low level winds between the subtropical high pressure belt and the ITCZ?
- What is the Easterly wave?
- Which one of the following statements regarding the Intertropical convergence zone (ITCZ) is correct?
- Flying from Bangkok to Bombay, why does the wind at 30.000ft change from 15kts headwind in winter to a 20kt tailwind in summer?
- Which wind systems converge on the ITCZ, when it lies at the equator?
- Where, during a flight from Marseille to Dakar, in July, may the ITCZ be encountered?
- Which of the following best describes the Intertropical convergence zone?
- (Refer to figure 050-022)The north east trade wind are found in:
- In which month does the humid monsoon in India start?
- (Refer to figure 050-002)Using the diagram, trade wind conditions are found mainly in area:
- Tropical revolving storms that originate in the eastern Pacific, north of the equator, are called ..., and do their maximum damage...
- What height is the tropopause and at what temperature?
- In January, mean high pressure areas are usually present over:
list above contains 1/4 or less of the actual number of questions
and may not be up to date! Download the software today to get
access to all available questions.
more information about the JAA ATPL
test bank, click here.
Content, and Accuracy Notice: . Dauntless Software grants visitors
permission to use the contents of this page for personal use - commercial or
public use, including collecting (or harvesting) of any data or material on
this page is strictly prohibited. This material is presented for informational
purposes only and may be in error. Dauntless Software works hard to maintain
our JAA ATPL question banks. If you see an error on this web page, it
is likely NOT an error that is repeated in our software, as our software (unlike
this web page) is connected to our editorial mechanism whose mission is to quickly
identify and correct errors. If you see what you believe to be an error, please
download and try our software to see if the error is repeated there. If you
believe it is, you can use the issue-reporting mechanisms within the software
to contact our editors about any concern you may have and we will be happy to
look into it promptly.