test bank contains questions pertaining to
. The following list contains only a relatively small percentage of the pertinent
questions. Our software, which you are free to download now at no cost, will
generally contain a much more complete set of questions associated with this
test bank. This list is intended only to familiarize you in a general way with
the questions of the
FAA Written Test Prep Software
That said, while the following questions are intended
as a general familiarization tool, this list may not be up-to-date nor accurate.
We do not update this website as often as we update our software, which will
contain at any moment all questions that we have for a given test / topic. Therefore,
if you need to actually study for your test, instead of using the list below,
we strongly, strongly encourage you to download our GroundSchool
written test prep software. Not only is it more complete and more up to date,
but it also includes answers and explanation and has many features to make your
study fast and efficient.
from the FAA
- During aerotow of a glider that weighs 940 pounds, which towrope tensile strength would require the use of safety links at each end of the rope?
- For gyroplanes with constant-speed propellers, the first indication of carburetor icing is usually
- The most probable reason an engine continues to run after the ignition switch has been turned off is
- Applying carburetor heat will
- The basic purpose of adjusting the fuel/air mixture control at altitude is to
- Which is true regarding preheating an aircraft during cold weather operations?
- While in flight, ice begins forming on the outside of the fuel tank in use. This would most likely be caused by
- To respond to a small leak around the stem of a Rego blast valve in a single-burner system balloon, one should
- The purpose of the preheating coil as used in hot air balloons is to
- When checking gas pressure (pressure height) of an airship during a climb, the air damper valves should be
(Refer to figure 52, point 1)
Departure point Georgetown Airport (Q61)
Departure time 0637
Winds aloft forecast (FD) at your altitude 1008
At 0755, the balloon should be
- The reason for variations in geometric pitch (twisting) along a propeller blade is that it
- What effect, if any, would a change in ambient temperature or air density have on gas turbine engine performance?
- A reciprocating engine in a helicopter is more likely to stop due to in-flight carburetor icing than will the same type engine in an airplane. This statement
- What is the primary purpose of the freewheeling unit?
- Fouling of spark plugs is more apt to occur if the aircraft
- During aerotow takeoffs in crosswind conditions, the glider starts drifting downwind after becoming airborne and before the towplane lifts off. The glider pilot should
list above contains 1/4 or less of the actual number of questions
and may not be up to date! Download the software today to get
access to all available questions.
more information about the
test bank, click here.
Content, and Accuracy Notice: the questions presented here and the organization
thereof include both elements whose copyright status is consistent with that
of many US government publications and elements whose copyright status is vested
in Dauntless Software, a private concern. Dauntless Software grants visitors
permission to use the contents of this page for personal use - commercial or
public use, including collecting (or harvesting) of any data or material on
this page is strictly prohibited. This material is presented for informational
purposes only and may be in error. Dauntless Software works hard to maintain
our FAA written test question banks. If you see an error on this web page, it
is likely NOT an error that is repeated in our software, as our software (unlike
this web page) is connected to our editorial mechanism whose mission is to quickly
identify and correct errors. If you see what you believe to be an error, please
download and try our software to see if the error is repeated there. If you
believe it is, you can use the issue-reporting mechanisms within the software
to contact our editors about any concern you may have and we will be happy to
look into it promptly.