test bank contains questions pertaining to
Federal Aviation Regulations
. The following list contains only a relatively small percentage of the pertinent
questions. Our software, which you are free to download now at no cost, will
generally contain a much more complete set of questions associated with this
test bank. This list is intended only to familiarize you in a general way with
the questions of the
FAA Written Test Prep Software
That said, while the following questions are intended
as a general familiarization tool, this list may not be up-to-date nor accurate.
We do not update this website as often as we update our software, which will
contain at any moment all questions that we have for a given test / topic. Therefore,
if you need to actually study for your test, instead of using the list below,
we strongly, strongly encourage you to download our GroundSchool
written test prep software. Not only is it more complete and more up to date,
but it also includes answers and explanation and has many features to make your
study fast and efficient.
from the FAA
- NTSB Part 830 requires an immediate notification as a result of which incident?
- When should notification of an aircraft accident be made to the NTSB if there was substantial damage and no injuries?
- If an airplane category is listed as utility, it would mean that this airplane could be operated in which of the following maneuvers?
- What action must be taken when a pilot in command deviates from any rule in 14 CFR part 91?
- Which person is directly responsible for the prelaunch briefing of passengers for a balloon flight?
- The use of certain portable electronic devices is prohibited on airships that are being operated under
- In the contiguous U.S., excluding the airspace at and below 2,500 feet AGL, an operable coded transponder equipped with Mode C capability is required in all airspace above
- While in flight a helicopter and an airplane are converging at a 90� angle, and the helicopter is located to the right of the airplane. Which aircraft has the right-of-way, and why?
- What is the minimum altitude and flight visibility required for acrobatic flight?
- Operation of a lighter-than-air airship, during the period of sunset to sunrise, requires it be equipped and lighted with
- After an annual inspection has been completed and the aircraft has been returned to service, an appropriate notation should be made
- An aircraft carrying passengers for hire has been on a schedule of inspection every 100 hours of time in service. Under which condition, if any, may that aircraft be operated beyond 100 hours without a new inspection?
- Which is true relating to Airworthiness Directives (AD's) ?
- What person is directly responsible for the final authority as to the operation of the airplane?
- After an ATC clearance has been obtained, a pilot may not deviate from that clearance, unless the pilot
- To act as pilot in command of a tailwheel airplane, without prior experience, a pilot must
- A pilot convicted of a motor vehicle offense involving alcohol or drugs is required to provide a written report to the
- The required preflight action relative to weather reports and fuel requirements is applicable to
- What is the minimum visibility and ceiling required for a pilot to receive a 'land and hold short' clearance?
- Regulations which refer to the 'operational control' of a flight are in relation to
list above contains 1/4 or less of the actual number of questions
and may not be up to date! Download the software today to get
access to all available questions.
more information about the
test bank, click here.
Content, and Accuracy Notice: the questions presented here and the organization
thereof include both elements whose copyright status is consistent with that
of many US government publications and elements whose copyright status is vested
in Dauntless Software, a private concern. Dauntless Software grants visitors
permission to use the contents of this page for personal use - commercial or
public use, including collecting (or harvesting) of any data or material on
this page is strictly prohibited. This material is presented for informational
purposes only and may be in error. Dauntless Software works hard to maintain
our FAA written test question banks. If you see an error on this web page, it
is likely NOT an error that is repeated in our software, as our software (unlike
this web page) is connected to our editorial mechanism whose mission is to quickly
identify and correct errors. If you see what you believe to be an error, please
download and try our software to see if the error is repeated there. If you
believe it is, you can use the issue-reporting mechanisms within the software
to contact our editors about any concern you may have and we will be happy to
look into it promptly.