is a personalized flight planning tool for general aviation in the USA that reduces information overload, speeding you to well-informed decisions. Enflight analyzes relevant preflight information using your own personal minimums, to save time and eliminate oversights for a safer and more enjoyable flight.
Enflight is the most advanced planning, briefing, and charting system with a unique focus on safety and efficiency. It�s everything you need to plan, brief,
and file your flight plan: VFR or IFR.
Enflight's mission is to make flying safer, easier, and more enjoyable for pilots. Enflight specializes in assisting the pilot before the flight starts and after it lands.
- Weather briefing and NOTAMs color coded based on your personal minimums!
- Print, any area of FAA Sectional, WAC, TAC, Enroute, Flyways charts and approach plates
- Print, download as PDF or EMAIL, almost any map, forecast, or flight plan.
- Easy flight planning wizard
- Download your flightplan directly to your handheld GPS
- It's a web service! No software download or installation required
- Smartphone (iPhone / iPad / Android) compatible for mobile access
- Weather Graphics (radar loops, current and forecast charts)
- Google Earth Flight Visualization
- Airport Directory (AF/D) and Instrument Procedures
- File International or Domestic Flight Plans, including incoming flight plans from the Caribbean.
- File and close flight plans directly from your smartphone.
A safe flight begins well before the aircraft taxis out onto the runway. Enflight's systems give all pilots an up-to-date, easy-to-use source of critical flight information via the World Wide Web.
Currently, Enflight technology is available through Enflight's own site enflight.com and Computer Sciences Corporation DUATS.
Enflight's own site contains a number of breakthrough technologies that are not available on the DUATS site, including our patent-pending
WXpert Weather Expert and NXpert NOTAM Expert.
- Print, Save, or Email any chart, plan, or briefing
- Low and High Altitude Enroute (IFR) charts
- Expanded Alaska and Hawaii Coverage
- Road Maps from OpenStreetMaps.org
- WACs, TACs, Sectionals, SUAs
- Flyways, Appraoch Plates
- NEXRAD radar, continuously updated
- Graphical AIRMETs
- RAIM (GPS availability) analysis
- Victor Airways, Q-Routes, T-Routes
- Easy Flight planning wizard with SIDs, STARs, and preferred or stored routes
- Plain English weather briefing and NOTAMs, highlighted according to your minimums.
- Kneeboard info for each leg of your route (in several formats) to print and take with you
- Best winds aloft performance modeling
- Download to handheld GPS (Garmin, and others)
- File and close flight plans directly from your iPad/Smartphone on the ramp
- File international or domestic, SFRA, or incoming from the Carribean!
- Area Querise: draw a circle and get a menu of all aviation info related to the area!
- Links to Google Earth - see your destination in advance!
At Dauntless Aviation, we don't often recommend third party party products. However, when we do, it's because we're convinced that such products provide excellent
usability and value to the pilot. Enflight is an aviation flight planning and weather briefing service like no other. and we've been so impressed with their
offerings that we've decided to partnwer with them and let you know about their products. Enflight comes from some of the same folks who brought you the stable
DUATS system that many of you have come to rely on over the years. We've trialed Enflight in real world conditions and found that its interface provides fast a
and effective information to to the pilot when you need it - without any of the unnecessary and distracting bells and whistles of other products. A smarter and simpler design
is better - and Enflight provides this, while not skimping on the useful information such as approach and en-route charts and real-world weathr and an effective and quick way
to read it during actual operational conditions that real pilots need. We strongly encourage you to give enflight a try!