Great! You're now on your way to purchasing SimPlates ULTRA for Microsoft Windows PCs.
How the order process works: after you complete the purchase process, you will get an unlock keycode emailed to you. This will be in the receipt that SWreg/Digital River, the company that handles orders for us, sends to you. You can use this keycode
to fully activate the SimPlates ULTRA PC software which you can download from the main SimPlates page. That is, the keycode transforms the demo into the full version. Because the demo is technologically the same as the full version, we very very very
strongly recommend that you download, install, and try the demo to ensure that it is working to your satisfaction on your PC *before purchase.* Because a demo version is available by which you can fully try and get a feel for SimPlates ULTRA on your PC, this product, once purchased,
is strictly non-refundable. Please don't be "that person" who doesn't try the demo and then complains that it doesn't work on your broken or ancient computer, your mobile device or Mac (this is the order screen for the Microsoft Windows PC version of SimPlates ULTRA), or so forth. While
our software should work great on all reasonably modern Microsoft Windows PCs and has been tested and used on many systems, there is no guarantee that it will work on yours. So, please make sure you try the demo before purchase. If you have technical problems or other pre-sales questions,
we're more than happy to help you - just contact us via our helpdesk.
This is the order screen for the Microsoft Windows PC version of SimPlates ULTRA. Looking for a different version?
Verisons are also available for iPhone/iPad, Mac, and Android.
Please indicate your agreement by reading the terms and conditions below, checking the checkbox below, and then clicking on 'continue.'
||Simplates ULTRA (MS-Windows/PC Download Version) Ordering Terms and Conditions (Please Read!)
It is very important that you read and understand the terms and conditions of purchase here, as purchase of this product is strictly non-refundable.
Simplates ULTRA (SimPlates) is a program that works on PCs that have Microsoft
Windows™ and compatible operating systems. Because of the large variety of
PC and potential incompatibilities with some systems and because purchases of the software are strictly non-returnable, we
strongly suggest that you install and try out
the Simplates ULTRA DEMO and make sure that it is running to your
satisfaction on their PC before purchase.
You are welcome to download the demo from here. The demo is technologically the same as the full version -- the only difference is that with the fully activated version, you get access to a much, much larger
amount of the in-program data (approach plates, airport diagrams, airport info, SIDs/STARs, and related material)
- You must agree to not use this software under any circumstances for any real-world flight-planning or other operational use. This software is NOT for real world flight planning.
- The license being sold here is a SINGLE USER, NON-TRANSFERABLE license. What that means is that, after purchase, you will be welcome to download and install the software to your PC for your OWN PERSONAL USE. If you know of friends, colleagues, co-workers, or others who might benefit from this software, please encourage them to download and purchase their own copies.
- After your purchase is processed, you will receive, via email, an unlock code. In most cases, this unlock code will arrive in your email inbox within moments of purchase. To activate the software, enter the unlock code and your actual and correct personal information (Name, email, etc) as requested and the demo version will
be transformed into the full version. In most cases, unlocking takes mere moments. Should you have difficulties, we have a activation help wizard.. To activate the software, the computer in question must be connected to the Internet and not have any overly aggressive firewall or other security issues that prevent our software from 'seeing' the Internet normally.
- The unlocked version of SimPlates ULTRA provides an IMMENSE amount of data - dozens and dozens if not hundreds of gigabytes. This data is stored on our servers and accessed on an as-requested basis. For example, if you request an approach plate in the app, it will contact our servers and the plate will be downloaded to you. Subsequently, that plate will be in the app's cache unless deleted or overwritten. For all practical purposes, this means that the computer where you will run SimPlates ULTRA must be connected to the Internet to use the program - or at least to download new data, which will be the usual mode of operation.
- If you have issues, chances are that it is something like your firewall or security 'solution' causing problems.
- For technical or other reasons, our servers which provide this data to SimPlates may be briefly unavailable.
- SimPlates ULTRA provides an amazing amount of real-world aviation content at a very reasonable price. However, even though we DO include a built-in content update check that will service small, periodic updates to the program data, it is NOT the intention of this app to provide a flight-worthy, always-current, always-up-to-date service. If you wish such a service, please contact a publisher of flight-worthy charts - the last time we checked, the going rate was approximately USD 2000 for a 12-month subscription for worldwide coverage.
- If you have any questions whatsoever, we're standing by to help via our helpdesk. Have questions? Ask BEFORE purchase and we will be happy to help as best as we can.
© 2022 Dauntless Aviation • 4950C York Road 110, Buckingham, PA, 18912, USA •
Contact Us •