|| Dauntless CD/DVD Products Online Shop
Safelog FAA (USA) Pilot Logbook
MS-Windows™ Software on PC CD-ROM
Safelog is the walk-away winner for a full-featured, digital pilot's logbook
Safelog is the world's most trusted PC logbook software. Regardless of whether you're a student pilot just starting out or already have thousands of hours under your belt, Safelog can help keep your vital information organized and secure.
- Your logbook on your PC
Your pilot logbook is a key legal and career document. Keep it safe and get the benefits of computerization via Safelog! Some people use Safelog as a complement to their paper logbook - others use it as their only logbook. Safelog is compatible with all printed paper FAA logbooks and CFR 14 Part 61.65.
- Designed to grow with you
Used by student pilots through senior airline, corporate, and military pilots, worldwide, Safelog provides far more customization features than any comparable product, so that you can make it work to the way you fly.
- Free upgrades! Multiple PCs.
We update Safelog regularly to both add new features and help keep it compatible as aviation regulations and practices change. During your licensed use period, you�re welcome to upgrade to the latest version of Safelog for PC FREE at any time and also to, within reason, install it on multiple PCs (such as your laptop, PC, and work computer) for your own personal use.
- Legendary Ease of Use
Start logging right away! Safelog is as easy to use as your paper logbook because it looks like your paper logbook. Experienced pilot? Don�t worry - you can enter a summary of past experience and just log new flights if you so choose.
- Charts, Reports, and Printouts
Analyze your logbook in thousands of different ways using the powerful filters, charts, summaries, and reports. Perfect for interviews, CVs, and insurance reasons. Printouts galore, too!
- Many, many more features
Safelog is incredibly powerful, with many more features than we could possibly hope to list here. To learn more or to ask a question, please visit our homepage.
- Currency and limit tracking: CFR 14 Part 61, 121, 135, etc.
- Customize tracking to specific company/club/insurance needs
- Automatic night, XC, and flight distance calculations
- Flexible field setup - compatible with all paper logbooks
- Automatically fills in FAA Form 8710-1. Saves hours of work!
- Keeps track of medical and pilot certificates, BFRs, IFR, + more
- Direct linked to the Pilotnav.com worldwide airport database
- Automatically checks student aeronautical experience against CFR 14 91/141 requirements for licenses and ratings.
- Many built-in and customizable reports + printouts
- Store scans of endorsements and required signatures
- Instructors! Store student endorsements and lesson records
- Store photos and journal entries with your flights.
- Professional Pilots: Record Block, Flight, and Duty times
- Record expenses, pay, and other financial metrics
- Satellite route visualization (requires Google Earth™)
- much much more!
IMPORTANT License and Use Terms and Conditions:
To use this product, you (the end user) must accept the license agreement. The license agreements stipulates/grants a 3 YEAR license to ONE individual pilot.
Safelog has a generous and progressive license policy whose details you should nevertheless understand before purchase. In short, the license agreement under which this software is made available states that this software may be used by one individual ("you") only and may not be shared, lent, given, or sold to anybody else, even if you are done with it. If you know somebody who could use this software, please direct them to purchase their own copy. This software must connect to the Internet after installation to be verified and activated (an activation code is enclosed) and to obtain any updates. Activation is usually a onetime process--subsequent use does not generally require an Internet connection. After activation, the license entitles you to three years of use of the software. During this three years, you may install the software on as many PCs as you need (within reason), are welcome to preferred technical support via our online helpdesk, and can help yourself to any and all upgrades to the software as they become available via the Internet. After three years, if you do not purchase a subscription extension, Safelog will revert to a locked state where you will be able to see your logbook data, but not interact with it meaningfully. This license policy allows us to continue to bring you a competitive product that is updated as aviation regulations and technology changes while maintaining a very competitive total cost of ownership. Concerned? See our website. Also: if your retailer offers this software on a non-returnable basis (as many do and is standard with software) and you are concerned, try a free demo version at our www.dauntless-soft.com website and then RETURN TO THIS RETAILER AND PURCHASE THIS FULL VERSION HERE. To see the full license agreement or to ask questions about it or get technical support, please visit our website where we�ll be happy to help.
PC running Microsoft™ Windows XP™, Windows Vista™, or Windows 7™ . 20-200 mb free HDD space. Internet connection required for initial activation and subsequent updates. Got a Mac™? This can work for you if and only if you have a MS-Windows™ virtualization program such as CrossOver Mac™, Parallels™, or Fusion™ installed.
Welcome to the Dauntless CD/DVD Online Shop!
- You are welcome to purchase our CD-ROM, DVD-ROM, and other "physical" products here. This shop is 100% separate from our online keycode purchases. You are welcome to purchase multiple CDs/DVDs
at once (to save on shipping), but if you want to purchase both CDs/DVDs and products via electronic keycode delivery, you will need to make two purchases - once here for the CDs/DVDs and once via our normal website
sales mechanicsms for electronic delivery.
- After you complete your order, you will typically get an activation keycode for the software product of your choice mailed/posted/shipped with the physical disc(s) you purchase. If you purchase here, you will
not receive this code via email, nor is there any possible way for us to send you this keycode electronically while the item(s) is/are in transit to you - NO EXCEPTIONS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!
- Shipping charges vary based on location and items purchased. While we try to ship every day, sometimes we are unable to, so allow for a few extra days beyond normal transit times if you order from here just to be sure.
Again, electronic delivery of keycodes, as opposed to CDs/DVDs is, in most cases, immediate.
- If you have any questions whatsoever, please don't "assume". Rather, be smart and ask us. We'll be happy to help you via our helpdesk.
Looking to buy in bulk for your established FBO/Flight School/Aviation Retail operation? Check out our Affiliate/Reseller Portal.